Class Placement Requests for 2018-19
May 9th, 2018
Class Placement Requests for 2018-2019
This is the time of year that parents can provide some input if they feel the school would benefit from information in terms of class placement regarding their child.
If you would like to make a request, please pick up a form from the school office or email Mr. Weigel directly at email@example.com.
Key things to remember about class list building include:
- Creating classes is a complex process which requires professional staff to balance out needs and class profiles.
- When we build class lists, we consider factors like academic needs, social relationships, learning skills and student strengths and challenges.
- Th ere will be a number of split classes next year at King Edward.
Please note the following:
- Parents are not required to fill out this form. This is meant to be a helpful tool if you feel it is necessary.
- Your input will be considered, but we will not promise to meet all of your requests.
- Requests for specific staff will not be accommodated because staffing is a separate process.
- If you are providing names of friends for students to be placed with, please provide a minimum of 4 choices of friends.