King Edward Public School has an engaged and active School Council who:
- are the link between families and KEPS staff, working to ensure communication and build community.
- host a variety of fun events for students and their families throughout the year (these events will likely look different this year due to COVID-19)
- are an advisory board, offering feedback to the school on its activities
- fundraise to help support school activities, access to enhanced learning materials, and improvement projects
Please join School Council at an upcoming meeting:
2020/2021 Meeting Schedule: Third Monday of the Month, 6:30-8pm ONLINE.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our email list through which the links are shared for these online council meetings.
*Special Meeting regarding Return to School on August 24th.
- September 21
- October 19
- November 16
- January 18
- February 22 (Due to Family Day on Feb 15th)
- April 19
- May 17
- June 21 – Planning for 2021/2022
To contact KEPS School Council, please email email@example.com